The information on this page applies to jpsoftwaretech.com ("the website").
The VBA code and webpage text on the website are provided "as is." All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific programming advice. Since its use is out of my direct control, I cannot accept responsibility for the manner in which it is used or the conclusions drawn from the use of it. I cannot accept responsibility for any damage caused by the code or the advice given in the webpage text, or any errors or omissions that might be present therein, regardless of whether they are used as intended or not.
There is no guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, reliability or completeness of any of the information contained on, downloaded or accessed from the website. I reserve the right to modify, disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or all of the website or any information contained thereon without liability or notice.
The transmission of data or information (including communications by e-mail) over the Internet or other publicly accessible networks is not secure, and is subject to possible loss, interception or alteration while in transit. Accordingly, I do not assume any liability for any damage you may experience or costs you may incur as a result of any transmissions over the Internet or other publicly accessible networks, such as transmissions involving the exchange of e-mail with me (including those which may contain your personal information). I do not assume any liability for your inability to connect with any part of the website for any reason whatsoever. For example, if a page is removed and you are unable to access it, preventing you from downloading information you need, or if failure of your Internet connection (or any intermediate connection between you and the website) prevents you from accessing the website.
There are links on this website that will let you leave the website. Those sites are not under my control and I am not responsible for any content found there. They are provided for reference only, as a courtesy, and the inclusion of an external link does not imply endorsement.
The website contains sample code for consuming various web APIs and other publicly available resources including, but not limited to, those belonging to Sky Sports, Wordnik, NFL, Fox Sports, FlightCaster, FIFA, Google, ESPN, Yahoo and Twitter. Inclusion of code samples or logos does not imply endorsement by, or affiliation with, those organizations. Code samples for APIs are for private non-commercial use only. Any other use violates the terms of service for one or more of these providers. News items, logos, APIs and proprietary terms and information are copyrighted by their respective owners.
For blog comments please view the Blog Comment Policy.
Microsoft and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
By visiting or accessing the website by any means, you agree to act as a responsible user who understands the consequences of violating any of the Terms and agrees to act in accordance with each of the Terms provided below. You also understand that your continued use of the website constitutes an agreement to the terms and conditions herein.
- You shall not post or transmit through the website any information or material which violates or infringes, in any way, the rights of others, or which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, harassing, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by the site owner).
- You shall not post or transmit through the website any information or material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to liability or otherwise violate any law or administrative ruling or guidelines, or which, without the website owner's prior written approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services.
- You must disclose any financial interest or conflict of interest you may have with a product when discussing it.
- You shall not access, or cause to be accessed, the website in a fraudulent manner. This includes, but is not limited to:
- trackback spam
- spoofed internet headers or fake user agent
- excessive spidering or pinging
- excessive resource usage
- use of automated clients to scrape, mine or post comments
- load or vulnerability testing
- link crawling (for example, using an offline browser to download the entire website)
- accessing the website for purposes of unauthorized article distribution (aka "splogging" or "scraping")
- attempting to gain unauthorized access to the service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the service, through password mining or any other means
- transmitting any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs
- interfering with or disrupting networks connected to the website or violating the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks
- creating a false identity or otherwise attempting to mislead others as to the identity of the user that is utilizing the website
- violating intentionally or unintentionally any applicable local, state, national or international law
- attempting to fraudulently disguise the nature or purpose of the visit
Violating these terms may cause your access to the website to be temporarily or permanently revoked.
The website is Copyright © 2013 Jimmy Pena. All Rights Reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the website is strictly prohibited except as follows:
- Short excerpts of articles or blog posts may be reprinted on another website if they include a valid HTML link to the original article (not the homepage). This includes feed aggregator services. A "valid" link is an uncloaked, static, non-redirected link prominently displayed along with the excerpt that allows visitors to read the original article on the original site. The link must not be "nofollowed".
- Articles, blog posts, or source code may be printed or downloaded for personal non-commercial use.
Any other use of the content on the website is prohibited.
Do not link directly to any files available on the website. Any links should be to the page where the file is kept, not to the file itself.
The website provides this privacy statement as a demonstration of our firm commitment to honoring your privacy.
Information Automatically Logged
At various times during your visit, the following information may be recorded:
- IP Address
- User Agent
- Length and number of visits
- Pages visited
- Files downloaded
- Time of visit
This information is used for various purposes including, but not limited to,
- Tracking page and download popularity
- Hit counting
- Blocking bad or fraudulent requests
- Tracking commissions for our hard working affiliates
- Making really cool metrics charts in Excel.
The website does not share, sell or rent any information it collects from site visitors.
The website offers a comments section at the end of each blog article. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in public forums becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
This information is used to confirm identity, prevent spam and display avatars ("Gravatars") next to comments. If you do not have a Gravatar, I recommend you get one. Go to Gravatar and set one up for the email address you use to leave blog comments.
When you visit this website, the following cookies are placed on your device:
- Google Analytics: used to track number and duration of visits.
- Affiliate links: When you click an affiliate link, a cookie is placed on your device by a third party to track commissions
Current cookies on your system:
Cookies allow us (and our affiliate partners) to make money through affiliate sales, to help support further development of the website. (Otherwise we have to spend more time at our day jobs and less time supporting our products or producing new website content.)
So we kindly ask you, please allow cookies when browsing the website!
To view the cookies currently in your browser, do a search at your favorite search engine on "how to view cookies your-browser-name" where "your-browser-name" is the name of the browser you want to check. For example, to see cookies in FireFox, search for "how to view cookies FireFox" and follow the instructions.
Surveys, Polls & Contests
From time-to-time the website requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and mailing address), and demographic information (such as age and preferences). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of the services the website offers and at times aggregate information that does NOT identify individual users may be publicly displayed.
Newsletters and Mailing Lists
The website may make available various mailing lists and newsletters pertaining to the services and operations of the website. If a user wishes to subscribe to any of these options he will be required to submit contact information such as an email address. This information will be used for the sole purpose of sending the mailing to the user and will not be shared or sold. Note that all newsletters and mailing lists provided by jpsoftwaretech.com are "confirmed opt-in"-style lists.
All information on this page is subject to change without notice.