- Excel Charting Addins
- Random Data Generation
- Dashboard Reporting
- Chandoo's Excel Training and Online Courses
PeltierTech Excel Chart Utilities
PTS Chart Utilities allow you to create specialized charts quickly and easily.
Random Data Generation
Do you need random data for reporting or testing? Look no further than Random Data Generator for Excel!
ExcelUser.com Dashboard Reporting
Charley Kyd (Excel MVP) over at ExcelUser.com sells dashboards for Excel. Most of his dashboards are "plug and play" and require minimal work to get up and running.
For more details about Excel dashboards, visit the Excel dashboards page.
Chandoo (Excel MVP) has created a suite of Excel training e-books, online classrooms and video courses to further your Excel knowledge.
- Project Management Templates
- Excel Formula 1 E-Book
- Excel Formulas Crash Course
- Excel Dashboard Video Tutorial
- Excel School
- Power Pivot Course
- Project Portfolio Templates
Chandoo (Excel MVP) has released a set of 24 templates for Project Management in Excel. If you do any kind of project management in Excel, it's worth taking a look at these.
You get 26 beautifully designed templates to manage all aspects of a single project – right from planning to tracking to reporting.
- Gantt Chart Templates for Project Planning – 8 varieties
- Tracking Templates – 8 trackers
- Project Management Charts – 5 charts
- Project Dashboards – 3 varieties
These files are…
- …beautifully designed so that you can just plug data & present
- …easy to use so that you can focus on project management than Excel
- …interactive so that you can change settings & customize the way your dashboards look
- …optimized for printing so that you can spread the good word
All files are unlocked for easy customization
Includes bonus e-book on Excel Charting because we want you to create stunning charts
Which version do you need?
Chandoo's Excel Formulas E-Book
Billed as "the fastest and the funnest way to learn Excel formulas," this e-book covers 75 of the most used Excel functions. Includes parameters and sample usage. You get:
- One zipped copy of the e-book in PDF format
- The book is yours to print and read as many times as you want
- You will be eligible for future upgrades to this book as and when they are released
Read my review of the Excel Formulas E-BookPurchase
Chandoo's Crash Course in Excel Formulas
If you use MS Excel to do data analysis, reporting, day to day tracking or project management then this is the right course for you. If you struggle with formulas or not sure which formula to use for any given occasion, then this is the perfect course for you. We will be introducing more than 40 different
formulas with 100s of examples in this course. As we will be using realistic data & examples, you can very quickly apply the same to your day to day work and do so much more with ease & confidence.
The course consists of six separate modules to get you on your feet and running with Excel quickly.
- Six weeks of lessons, one module per week emailed to you
- Sample workbooks and homework to apply lessons learned
- Links to download HD versions of the lesson videos
- A full year of online access to view lessons
- 30 day money back guarantee
Chandoo's Excel Dashboard Video Tutorial
Chandoo also offers a downloadable video tutorial which teaches you how to recreate the spectacular dashboards featured below.
Here is what you will learn:
- Dashboard design principles
- Data arrangement & cleaning
- Using Pivot Tables to summarize data
- Word clouds in Excel
- Using Form controls to add interactivity to dashboards
- Using VBA to add interactivity to dashboards
- Using Picture links & conditional formatting to make an impression
- Creating a static website dashboard – 65 minute lesson
- Creating an interactive dashboard (non-VBA) to report a forum statistics – 45 minute lesson
- Creating an interactive dashboard (VBA) to report Cricket Worldcup statistics – 35 minute lesson
- Website Dashboard – 2 files
- Interactive Dashboard (Forum Statistics) – 1 file
- Interactive Dashboard (World-cup Stats) – 1 file
- On-Demand charts in Excel – 1 file
As a bonus, Chandoo has added the following to the download package:
- 90 minute lesson: Introduction to Excel
- 40 minute lesson: Interactive charts with VBA
As usual, there is a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied with the product.Purchase
Excel School is an online Excel training program provided by Chandoo.
- 1300+ minutes of online lessons
- 8 hours on Excel dashboards (optional)
- Example Excel workbooks
- Online classroom access
- Formula cheat sheet and keyboard shortcut list
- Charting e-book
Hundreds of folks from all over the world have already taken these classes to expand their knowledge of Excel.
Still aren't convinced? Watch this video to learn more:Enroll now
In addition to Excel School, Chandoo also offers VBA courses. Watch this video to learn more:Compare and choose options
Online + Download
Excel School & Dashboards
Online + Download
|Sign Up||Sign Up||Sign Up|
|Price||$97 USD||$147 USD||$247 USD|
|Online classroom access|
|Free bonus material|
Learn Power Pivot with this interactive course from Chandoo
- Introduction to Excel 2010 & 2013
- Installation & Set up of Power Pivot
- Creating your first Power Pivot report
- Power Pivot Case Study
- End-user Reporting need analysis
- Creating a data model & refining it
- Using Tables & Structured References
- Using Pivot Tables & Slicers
- SQL Basics
- Power Pivot formulas & DAX
- Complex DAX examples
- Working with time-intelligence
- Disconnected tables & slicers
- Power Pivot Dashboard #1
- Form controls & interactivity
- Charting & Dashboard Theory
- Power Pivot Dashboard #2
- Using Power View in Excel 2013
- Discussion on new features of Power Pivot in 2013
- Hosting & Sharing your Power Pivot workbooks
- Rob Collie’s DAX formulas for Power Pivot e-book
- Top 10 DAX formulas – Cheat sheet
- Guest lesson by Rob Collie on "Power Pivot Magic Show"
- Guest lesson by Ken Puls on "Using Power Pivot in Accounting & Finance"
The Power Pivot course can be combined with Excel School for even greater value!Enroll now
Project Portfolio Templates
Brought to you by Chandoo, the Project Portfolio Templates package is perfect for Project and Program Managers who need to keep track of multiple projects, budgets and team members. You get 5 professionally designed, very powerful
Excel workbooks to keep track of projects with ease. You will get:
- Project Portfolio Dashboards – 2 versions (simple & complex)
- Interactive Project Timeline Chart
- Simplified Time line Chart
- Stand alone Gantt Chart Template
Combine these with the Project Management templates for a great value.Purchase
Always wanted to make Treemaps in Excel and found them to be elusive? Look no further. Using this Treemap Utility, you can create treemaps using Excel in no time at all. Add data to a spreadsheet. Select data range. Two Clicks. As simple as that. No need to have an installation, no need for an internet connection – simply paste data in an Excel spreadsheet and create amazing treemaps. What's more, the treemap now comes with its own library / functions that makes it easy to automate the drawing process as well as integration with your existing VBA projects.
- Squarified or Best Fit Direction – Option to choose between squarified or best-fit treemaps. Squarified treemaps tend to have aspect (height/width) ratios of close to 1 for each node.
- M x N Input Data Range – The input data can span across multiple columns and rows.
- Draw Colored or Black & White – Ability to draw the treemap in color or in black & white.
- Color at specific Level – Option to color the treemap nodes at any specified level – from the 1st to the N(max) level.
- Color Using Custom or Excel’s Inbuilt Palette – Option to use either the custom-built palette or the default excel palette.
- Named or without Names – Ability to draw treemaps with or without names being assigned to nodes.
- Name at specific Level – Ability to specify names to appear only at the specific level.
- Option to Add Parent Name to Name – Choose whether you want to add the parent name to the child nodes.
- Size – Chose the size of the treemap and choose the size that best fits your needs.
- Position – Ability to automatically position the treemap in the worksheet.
- Header or no Headers – Option to plot with or without data headers.
- Plot All Nodes – Parent and Child – All nodes are plotted – even the ones hidden below the child nodes.
- Call From Outside VBA Procedures or Functions – You can integrate the treemap in your project by simply calling the TREEMAP function from any of the your VBA modules and supplying the parameters.
- Proportionate Font Size – The label font size of a node in the treemap can be drawn proportional to the size of the node.
- Tooltips – When you hover over a node, the tooltips provides useful information about a node.